MSC Vista is the University System of Georgia (USG) supported Learning Management System (LMS) which is used by all of USG's 35 institutions. The LMS allows 24/7 internet access to course content, chat, discussions, quizzes, and much more. There is a good chance that you will be required to use MSC Vista for one of your classes so take a few minutes to log in and familiarize yourself with the application.
- Tutorials inside MSC Vista: All MSC faculty have the ability to load a student tutorial into their class. This tutorial explains what MSC Vista is and how to use it. Students are encouraged to ask about your instructor about making this module available if they need help.
- Tutorials outside of MSC Vista: Students can access some tutorials from the Student tab in the portal. The subjects covered are: Navigating Vista, Assessments, Assignments and Discussions.
- Help accessing/using Vista: Students have various options for support:
- The Online Support Center can provide assistance for all MSC students. The link for this site is on the login page and is located inside the system so that all users can access it. Here is the direct link to the website: help8.view.usg.edu
- Technology Assistance Center (TAC) and/or Academic Resource Center staffs. Students using the TAC for help can get assistance with password issues and login information. Students seeking help from the ARC staff will learn how to use the system in general. It is a good idea to contact your instructor if you have questions about your class.
MSC Vista Problems? Contact:
Technical Assistance Center
478.471.2023 or 478.757.4393