Wireless, may require the installation of a PKI certificate into your trusted root certificate store. This enables positive identification that the server you are accessing is authorized by Macon State College.
- To download the Verisign Trust Network's root certificate and add it to your trusted root certificate store manually click this link.
- When asked to open or save, press the "open" button.
- The "Certificate Information" window will appear. Press the "Install Certificate" button to continue the installation.
- The "Certificate Import Wizard" will start. Press the "Next" button to continue.
- When asked for the certificate store, select "Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate" then press the "Next" button.
- When the "Completing the certificate import Wizard" screen comes up, press the "Finish" button.
- You will be asked "Do you want to add the following certificate to the root store." Press the "Yes" button to complete.