Transcript Information & Requests
View or Print your Unofficial Academic Transcript on the Web
Current students and students enrolled at any time starting Summer 1996 can obtain an unofficial transcript online through their Macon State College BannerWeb account by going to the following link: http://www.maconstate.edu/banner/
- After login, click on the Student Tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and select Student Records
- Select Academic Transcript
- Select "All Levels" for the Transcript Option (Transcript Type is Official), and click Submit
- View or Print a hard copy
How to order an Official Transcript
Effective July 1, 2011, Macon State College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering services by the Web. Charges levied by the Clearinghouse are included in the $5.00 per copy transcript fee. This service is available 24/7 with orders processed by College's Office of the Registrar within 3-5 business days.
Transcripts are $5.00 per copy and may be ordered in the two following ways:
- Online – the National Student Clearinghouse using a credit card. Orders may be placed through a student's Self Service BannerWeb account or via the direct link to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- National Student Clearinghouse Link
If you use the National Student Clearinghouse direct link, you will be required to execute a signed consent form to fulfill your transcript order. Orders placed via Student Self Service do not require a consent form.
- Consent Form: If you are required to complete a consent form you will be presented with two options during the ordering process as depicted below. If you choose to sign the paperless consent form online (using your mouse), you order can be completed without delay. If you choose to print the Consent form, you must complete the form and return it to the National Clearinghouse per the instructions on the form before your order can be completed
- BannerWeb Student Self Service (Consent Form not required).
- After login, click on the Student Tab
- Scroll Down and select Student Records
- Select Student Records
- Click on Enrollment Verification/Official Transcript
- Click the Connect button on the Screen shown below to go the Clearinghouse.
- If you have questions about the Clearinghouse ordering system, the Transcript Ordering Center has Help available online . Just click on the Help link. Or, you may call 703-742-7791 or email@example.com
- In Person – You may also obtain a transcript at the Office of the Registrar, Registrar's Service Counter, Student Life Building, Macon Campus. Business Hours are posted on the Registrar's Website. The charge is $5.00 per transcript and payment must be made to the Business Office before the order can be completed.
Requests sent by mail, fax or by phone are not accepted.
For assistance call (478) 471-2853 or email the Registrar's Office. firstname.lastname@example.org