Macon State College
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
Nanette B Sayles, Ed.D, RHIA, CCS, CHPS, FAHIMA
Program Director, HIM/HIT
- Ed.D. Adult Education - University of Georgia, Athens, GA (2003)
- Masters, HIM - University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama (1995)
- Masters, Public Administration - University of Alabama at Birmingham (1990)
- Bachelor of Science, Medical Record Administration - University of Alabama at Birmingham (1985)
Office: Jones 264
100 College Station Dr.
Macon, GA 31206
- Health Information Management
- Program Improvement
- Sayles, N. Diffusion of Innovation in HIM in Advance for HIM, Volume 15, Issue 25, page 24.
- Presentation at the 2007 American Health Information Management Association's Assembly on Education: Panel Discussion on Recruitment
- Presentation at the 2006 American Health Information Management Association's Assembly on Education: Panel discussion on Managing Online classes
- Presentation at 2006 American Health Information Management Association National Convention: HIM Education: Getting Involved
Books/Book Chapters/Contributions to Books:
- McCuen, C., Sayles, N. & P. Schnering (2008). Case Studies in Health Information Management. Thomson Delmar Learning: Clifton Park, NY.
- Sayles, N. (2008). Information Systems Chapter in Professional Review Guide for the RHIA and RHIT - 2008 Edition published by PRG Publishing, Clifton Park, NY
- Sayles, N. & P. Schnering (2006). Professional Review Guide for the CHP, CHS, CHPS Examinations - 2006 Edition. PRG Publishing: Clifton Park, NY
- Dissertation Assistance Grant from the American Health Information Management Association's Foundation on Research and Education