About Macon State
Career Women's Network of Macon is taking applications for scholarships it awards to qualified female college students who are at least 25 years old. The deadline to apply is March 31.
Career Women’s Network of Macon is an organization whose purpose is to bring together women of achievement and influence to network ideas, experiences, and resources, and to solidify relationships that can enhance the image and effectiveness of women. Career Women’s Network of Macon aims to provide a strong network of professional contacts. The organization promotes and encourages members to become effective and visible community leaders; it also supports continuing education and professional development of women. One of the main objectives for Career Women’s Network of Macon is to acknowledge the achievements and contributions of professional women in the community.
Since its founding in 1980, Career Women’s Network of Macon has been committed to the education of women. Each CWN Scholarship award is fulfillment of that commitment. The intent of the scholarships is to provide women an opportunity to further their education and to better prepare them for positions of leadership in the central Georgia community.
• This scholarship is for non-traditional female students. Applicants must be at least 25 years of age.
• Enrollment at, or acceptance to, an accredited college, university, or technical institution.
• The applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate student, receiving their Bachelor’s degree.
• Preference will be given to students with financial need.
• A demonstrated ability to succeed in an academic environment.
• A 2.5 minimum GPA.
• You may be asked for an interview as part of the application process.
• Number of awards made annually – varies.
• Amount of award will vary.
Please follow this link to complete the CWN Scholarship application: www.cfcga.org/CWN