- Absolutely no refunds or exchanges are accepted without an original MSC cash register receipt. No exceptions can be made. Copies are not accepted. For online purchases from the MSC e-Store, an online confirmation slip or the packing list included with a textbook order may serve as a receipt.
- All returns are subject to management’s scrutiny. The Macon State College Bookstore reserves the right to refuse any item for refund.
CUT-OFF DATES FOR ALL REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- Last Day for Summer 2013(1st and full session classes) is June 3, 2013
- All refunds or exchanges must have an original MSC cash register receipt.
- For full semester classes, you may receive a refund, for any reason, during the first 10 business days of the Fall or Spring semester and first 5 business days of Summer semester. The receipt date must indicate the books were purchased for the current semester. All textbook sales occurring after the refund/exchange date are final.
- Books must be returned in NEW condition for a 100% refund. Books with writing, highlighting, earmarks, bumped corners, water damage, and pages removed, etc., will be refunded at the same amount as the retail price of the USED textbook. Macon State College Bookstore reserves the right to refuse any item for refund based on the condition in which the item has been brought back.
- Shrink-wrapped textbooks and shrink-wrapped textbook bundles must be returned unopened in original packaging to receive a 100% refund. During the refund period, opened textbooks and/or bundles may be returned to the bookstore at 50% of retail price.
- Workbooks, custom-published course packs, lab books, study guides, dictionaries, optional books, and general study aids are not eligible for a refund.
- No refund is available for hardware, software, and assorted computer supplies if opened. Exchanges for unopened items are solely at the discretion of the bookstore management. Defective products must be reconciled with manufacturer according to terms of item’s warranty and are not returnable to the store.
- Clothing, supplies, and other forms of general merchandise may be EXCHANGED only. All original hangtags must still be attached to clothing items.
- Candy, drinks, and all health & beauty supplies are not eligible for return or exchange.